List of the Famous Wellness Centers
Available in Vanuatu Islands
Where to find Wellness Centres at Vanuatu
Islands are well known for their tropical beauty. It is an ideal holiday spot with its tropical weather,
white sand beaches and warm seas. With its multitudes of endemic plants, birds and animals it is truly a wonderful
place to visit.
Vanuatu boasts a whole host of wonderful Wellness Centers to choose from, all
located at some of the best known Vanuatu resorts and
hotels. Here is where to find some of the best Vanuatu Wellness Centres.
As one of the most scenic and most popular resorts in Vanuatu,
Iririki Island Resort is home to one of Vanuatu's wellness centres.
One of the best known and most loved hotels and resorts in all of the Vanuatu
islands is Iririki Island Resort. Located on a small Iririki island in Port Vila harbour, this resort is surrounded
by native gardens, featuring indigenous plants and flowers. A great spot to rest, relax and enjoy the most on your
holiday in Vanuatu.
The main features of this Iririki Island Resort are:
- Panoramic views of the ocean
- Enjoy sun rise or sunset from your bedroom window
- Swimming pool
- Minutes from Port Vila, where you can find various wonderful restaurants,
shops and activities
- Luxurious Spa which offers every form of pampering you can dream
- Massages by trained personnel
- Free internet access so that you can email your friends about the wonderful
time you are having
- Extensive sporting activities which includes water skiing, pool, golf,
walking, canoes, snorkeling, and many more ...
Snorkeling is a popular holiday activity in Vanuatu, so it's no surprise that
usually available at many resorts and hotels in Vanuatu.
Vale Vale Beachfront
This is another wonderful hotel in Vanuatu situated right on the beach. The main
features of Vale Vale Beachfront Villas are:
- Fully equipped treatment spa, with trained professionals waiting to make your
stay even more exquisite!
- In room massages are available.
- Scenic helicopter flights which allow you enjoy the islands from a different
Riding - A wonderful experience whether you are a beginner or expert.
- Extremely Luxurious apartments with own plunge-pool, fully equipped kitchen,
air conditioning, etc.
- Close to Port Vila and the Bauerfield international airport
Warwick Le Lagon Resort &
The Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa is an exquisite resort situated on 75 acres
of tropical gardens, right on the edge of the beautiful Erakor lagoon. The main features of this resort
- Famous spa that offers various relaxing and beautifying treatments, including
massages, manicures and pedicures. The staff is fully trained and will make your time
- Relaxing massages on the beach, while you slowly drift of..... What can beat
- Fully equipped fitness center! At least as good as what you are used to back
- The Resort caters for all kinds of "sea" activities, including snorkelling,
kayaking and wind surfing.
- This is truly a comprehensive resort, with 3 restaurants, 2 tennis courts,
and a 12-hole golf means you never have to set foot off the property, except perhaps when you go for coral
viewing on the glass bottomed boat.
Wellness centres in Vanuatu provide relaxing massages for him and her,
along with different beauty treatments.
The Breakas Beach
The Breakas Beach
Resort is located on, perhaps, some of the most beautiful beaches in all of the Vanuatu!
- A magnificently equipped day spa. The team of professionals are waiting to
pamper your inner and outer beauty.
- Indulge in a relaxing massage, Vanuatu style on the hotel's
- A special Melanesian cultural event every Wednesday. Local food, drinks and
Spending a few days or weeks here is just what the doctor ordered. No more stress!
Just pure relaxation on some of the most beautiful beaches to be found on our planet! Remember to always take
your EHIC card with you, because you never know when you might need it!
About the author
An avid reader and blogger, Ruby Andrew lives in Bristol,
UK. Since her early years she had a passion for writing, with many of her articles published in leading UK
newspapers. Her interests are food, books and movies reviews, travel, fashion, lifestyle and fitness. She works as
a guest blogger on her chosen areas of interest.